What is a Mystery Shopper?
- A mystery shopper is an independent contractor and may be registered with multiple mystery shopping providers
- Mystery shoppers perform tasks such as evaluating customer service, sales transactions, promotion execution, facility cleanliness, employee appearance, etc. and then reports on their experiences
- There is no cost to become a mystery shopper with our company - the mystery shopper is paid and reimbursed for required purchases for completed and approved reports
Benefits of Becoming a Mystery Shopper in Your Area:
- Simple & FREE Process
- Easy Money & Great Way to Supplement Income
- Flexible Opportunity & Allows You to Be Your Own Boss
Simple Three-Step Process to Get Started!
- Click the "Click Here to Register" link at the top of the page to read through agreement and register your email information
- Complete your Shopper Profile page
- Once you register and your profile is reviewed, you will receive a Welcome Email with instructions to log into the Shopper Website. You will then be able to see available visits in your area, and you will be notified when new visits become available.
Our assignments are focused on the customer experience at retail locations nationwide.
Areas often measured include:
- Sales transaction and employee engagement
- Sales associate appearance and cleanliness
- Brand/promotion awareness and execution
- Product or service awareness
- Product or service availability
- Sales product up-sell approach and delivery
We’re Here to Help!
For information on becoming a mystery shopper, we encourage you to visit the MSPA at http://www.mspa-na.org/-na.org/.